Field of Women LIVE - a sea of PINK

Options
Amanda_BCNA
Amanda_BCNA Staff Posts: 19
edited October 2010 in Community news and events

Eight sleeps until I'll find myself standing on the MCG amongst 14,000 others. I last participated in BCNA's 2007 Field of Women LIVE event in Sydney when I was new to the organisation - wow, what an introduction to what our organisation is all about - the real people affected by the disease. I look forward to bumping into some familiar faces, so keep an eye out for me, I'll be the one in PINK!

If you haven't bought your ticket jump in quick - www.fieldofwomenlive.org.au

Our online community will be a great place for those who stand with us to share their stories from the night.

Comments

• marls40
    marls40 Member Posts: 71
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The Pink Lady Bus is almost ready and rearing to go. We will begin our journey in Lakes Entrance bourding at 11:15am.
    As we travel down the highway, we will pick up more excited "pink ones" at Sale, Traralgon, Morwell and Moe ETA at the G approx 4:00pm.
    We will be noisy and will certainly let everyone travelling the same road as us know who we are and where we are heading.
    Watch out for us - we will be the bus covered in pink ladies, balloons and streamers with our trusty pilot Ray resplendent in hot pink at the helm.