@Anniepan - Happy Birthday - 6 Jan

Options
iserbrown
iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
edited January 2020 in General discussion

Dear @Anniepan55

Best wishes for your birthday!  Hope your day is full of fun and laughter!
Tagged:

Comments

• Nefertari
    Nefertari Member Posts: 288
    Options
    @Anniepan55

happy birthday, enjoy your day. xx
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @Anniepan55

A very Happy Birthday

Warm Kimberley wishes to you for a birthday filled with love, laughter and happiness.

Annie
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,959
    Options
    Dear @Anniepan55,

and best wishes from jennyss in Western NSW
  • iserbrown
    Options
    Love that one @jennyss
  • Mira
    Mira Member Posts: 678
    Options
    Happy birthday Anniepan55. I hope you have a great day :smile:
  • Anniepan55
    Anniepan55 Member Posts: 19
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes. I’m now in my 10th year as a member of this site and have been an erratic user over those years. However, it’s women like yourselves, warm hearted, caring, generous, brave and strong (most of the time 😉) that keep me coming back to check in. My recent news (received on my birthday) isn’t so good and I’m now on palliative care to address constant pain issues. My last PET scan was pretty scary to see. So I will probably be spending more time online now that I will be more inactive and manage to keep up to date with everyone. Thanks again for the love, I certainly needed it! 💕

• iserbrown
    Options
    Oh goodness your news is not what anyone would want!  Pleased to see that the birthday message has cheered you up 
    Take care and best wishes 
  • Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    Options
    @Anniepan55 So sorry to hear of your recent bad news but please know that we are all here for you. I guess you didnt feel like celebrating much on your birthday but hope that you were surrounded by loving family & friends & got to at least sneak of few pieces of birthday cake!! take care xx 
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @Anniepan55 happy belated birthday.  I am sorry to hear that you have constant pain, hoping the pain management via the palliative care team gets that's under control for you very soon.  Dont hesitate to call our helpline on 1800 500 258 if you would like to speak with a cancer nurse for information and support.  Wishing you all the best, take care  of you
  • Nefertari
    Nefertari Member Posts: 288
    Options
    @Anniepan55, big hug coming your way.  So sorry to read your news and I hope that the pain can be managed.xx
  • Anniepan55
    Anniepan55 Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support, it’s very much appreciated. Sending my best wishes to each and every one of you 🥰
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,585
    Options
    I am So sorry to hear this news, @Anniepan55 - gentle hugs coming to you - I hope that you will be able to get that pain relief you so deserve xxx