Inflammatory Breast Cancer

Options
I am wondering if anyone out there has this particular type, I would love to get a bit more hands on information is possible.
Thanks  Maddi

Comments

• maddi
    maddi Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Miracle Fruit Berry that was shown on SBS ??

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @maddi

HI! Here's a link to the BCNA website with an explanation of the different types of breast cancer and a further link within

Hope you find it helpful 

Take care 

https://www.bcna.org.au/understanding-breast-cancer/what-is-breast-cancer/types-of-breast-cancer/
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,371
    Options
    Just don’t google! I did and got a lot of scary and inaccurate information! 
  • Miss_K
    Miss_K Member Posts: 5
    Options
    @Maddi
    Hi! I had stage 3b inflammatory breast cancer :) feel free to ask any questions
  • maddi
    maddi Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, thanks for reaching out to me. I am interested in the process of treatment you had prior to you surgery and how you handled it.
  • Belgrave14
    Belgrave14 Member Posts: 30
    Options
    I know I am a bit late to this so not sure if you are still asking but I was diagnosed with Stage 3 IBC in March last year. The protocol for treatment is very strict so Chemo first, then mastectomy (no lumpectomy option and immediate reconstruction is not an option) then Rads. 4-6 weeks between each stage of treatment. There aren’t many of us about so it’s hard to get your questions answered. 
  • Mazbeth
    Mazbeth Member Posts: 199
    Options
    I know this reply may be late but I saw the SBS program on miracle berries and I have actually ordered the product from the company shown on the documentary. They have processed the berry into a tablet form. They are quite expensive. I have not used them as yet - I just got them so I am prepared when/if the taste buds go crazy. They did say they won’t work for everyone. In the meantime a friend asked how I was going as he actually grows the berry bush in the ‘burbs’ of Brisbane- what are the chances. He has sent me the fresh berries frozen so I have them for future use. My husband ate a lemon then a berry and then the lemon again and he said the lemon tasted like a sweet orange. The idea is that you have a tablet just before you eat. I hope you are going well.