Happy Birthday

BlackWidow
BlackWidow Member Posts: 268
edited November 2019 in Day to day
I only know one lady on this site.  I see all the birthday greetings as they come up but feel individual comments are not really appropriate.  It is not that I don't care.
We are all in different places in our lives and at different stages of diagnosis, treatment and recovery/survival.
We all have different thoughts and different expectations of our special day.
To all ladies, whether or not BCNA has your birthday recorded, I sincerely wish you a happy and peaceful day.  Hoping life brings you much happiness, a laugh or two, many cuddles from human or 4 legged friends and a better year ahead.
I raise my glass to YOU.
Hugs to all
Anne
Tagged:

Comments

• Nefertari
    Nefertari Member Posts: 288
    @iserbrown, you really cheered me up with my birthday greeting, especially the virtual cake.  I have not met anyone from the forum but I feel a bond with you all and the forum has saved me more times than you will ever know:)
  • BlackWidow
    BlackWidow Member Posts: 268
    @iserbrown
    Humble apologies.  It has been pointed out to me that my post can be taken that I meant individual comments are not really appropriate and the birthday greetings are not right.
    I meant that for me to write personal greetings to someone who I've not met and who has never even heard of me seems wrong.
    I was hoping my post sent good wishes to all ladies whenever their special day may be.
    I hope this makes sense and I apologize if anyone was upset due to my lack of English writing skill.
    Anne
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543
    edited November 2019
    No worries! 
    Sometimes we all struggle to articulate what we mean

You did write a lovely sentiment to all that I and I am sure others appreciate 

Take care and best wishes