Forum Discussion
iserbrown
7 years agoMember
Happy Birthday
Hi all
I have taken on the role of Birthday monitor.
Hopefully I won't miss any.
If you would like to be included please add your date to the listing above.
Here's to celebrations and cake
Take care
I have taken on the role of Birthday monitor.
Hopefully I won't miss any.
If you would like to be included please add your date to the listing above.
Here's to celebrations and cake
Take care
4 Replies
- lrb_03MemberThat was never my intention, but your last comment gives clues to a particular era of tv viewing, lol
- iserbrownMemberThank you
I know it has given me a boost when my birthday has been recognized.
@lrb_03 thanks for the compliment! My first thought was how embarrassment! - mum2jjMemberGood on you @iserbrown. Lovely of you to take over.
Paula xx - lrb_03MemberThanks @iserbrown. I've said it before, I'll say it again.
You're a good woman.