Hiya

Options
Maxene_36
Maxene_36 Member Posts: 41
edited October 2011 in General discussion

Hi all... I was diagnosed with s2 metaplastic BC about 3 weeks ago.  I had an axillary clearance and my left breast removed 2 weeks ago, and will have a portacath inserted next week and start chemo, followed by 12 months of herceptin and then radiation. 

I'm glad that there are forums and groups around to be a part of.  Look forward to having a chat,

Maxene

Comments

• danielle ghilardi
    danielle ghilardi Member Posts: 204
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi how are you, sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Yes its great though that there are places like BCNA online so that we can all chat and feel a sense of normal amoungst each other.

Its a crazy whirlwind the next 12 months or so but it does all come to end and life after cancer is awesome!!!

I wish you all the very best when you have your port inserted and i will be thinking of you when you start chemo. I look forward to hearing about how it all go's.

Danielle xx

• danielle ghilardi
    danielle ghilardi Member Posts: 204
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi how are you, sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Yes its great though that there are places like BCNA online so that we can all chat and feel a sense of normal amoungst each other.

Its a crazy whirlwind the next 12 months or so but it does all come to end and life after cancer is awesome!!!

I wish you all the very best when you have your port inserted and i will be thinking of you when you start chemo. I look forward to hearing about how it all go's.

Danielle xx