Dragons Abreast

Options
danielle ghilardi
danielle ghilardi Member Posts: 204
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

I have just been to my first dragons abreast meeting. Unfortunately the weather did not permit the boat going in the water but i met a lovely group of ladies who i know i am going to enjoy spending time with.

I am going to have to wait 3 weeks until i get the chance to have a go due to the regatta and a corporate day that the club has planned. I was a little disappointed but it has excited me even more for 3 weeks time.

Come on 3 weeks...

Tagged:

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Danielle,

You will love it.  We went out again yesterday on the Fitzroy River.  It was such good fun and great exercise.  If only we could go out each week - I would be really fit and healthy.  (it all depends on numbers and having an available Sweep)  Might see you at a regatta soon???XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Danielle,

You will love it.  We went out again yesterday on the Fitzroy River.  It was such good fun and great exercise.  If only we could go out each week - I would be really fit and healthy.  (it all depends on numbers and having an available Sweep)  Might see you at a regatta soon???XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Danielle,