Brisbane Breast Reconstruction Support Lunch Sunday 16 Sept

Options
alexinbrisbane
alexinbrisbane Member Posts: 223
edited September 2018 in Community news and events
Hi ladies - our next lunch is Sunday 16th September, 12:30 at Buzz Bistro Newstead. We buy our own food & drink and discuss/share all about reconstruction. If you are just starting to research this is a great place to speak with other women & get your questions answered. If you’ve finished your recon and would like to help other women we’d love you to join us. Please rsvp through our website Reclaimyourcurves.org.au

Comments

• onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    @Flaneuse you might like to go to this. I’ll try if I can too.
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    @onemargie Thanks for that. I have a feeling that's the weekend my daughter and grandson are coming up from the Blue Mountains to visit. Otherwise I would have gone. If they're taking an early flight back on the Sunday I might come late. I'll check it out. 
  • Spell
    Spell Member Posts: 16
    Options
    I would have come to this meeting/lunch but I have just come out of hospital from hopefully last operation stage (expanders to implants) of my reconstruction. Overall my journey has been a positive one and I would be happy to share. If there is another in the future I would definitely be interested in coming. Well done organising this.👍🏼😀
  • alexinbrisbane
    alexinbrisbane Member Posts: 223
    Options
    Hi Ladies

It would be so nice to put a face to some of your names - Look forward to seeing you tomorrow  :)

Alex