Yay,back on line!

Options
TonyaM
TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
edited September 2011 in General discussion

We have now moved into our new house after being on a blow up mattress at our daughter's place for 4 weeks.All our "stuff"was in storage and we now have the job of unpacking boxes.The most annoying things have been  waiting for a landline, a computerline and tv reception but all's well now. The house is lovely(no stairs)and the neighbours are nice -so happy days! I've missed jumping online to chat with all you lovely bcna ladies.Sending my good wishes to all who are still having treatments.It's a good feeling when you finish and can take control of your life again.I've made some radical changes of late and it's all been for the better.

Tonya xx

Comments

• Debbie J
    Debbie J Member Posts: 322
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Tonya,

Glad your happy with your move. I have made some radical changes as well. My house is up for sale,decided to move and do the things I want for a change. I am slowly taking back control of my life.  All the best Deb, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yay!  Nice to see you back, we missed you!!  :)

• Maria333
    Maria333 Member Posts: 191
    edited March 2015
    Options

Happy days is right, good to hear you are starting afresh in you new home and of course you are back online.

Maria333

• jo1234
    jo1234 Member Posts: 291
    edited March 2015
    Options

welcome back, nice to see you have moved  into your new home and back into your own bed. Nothing better than your own bed.  Once i have finished with my treatment i have also decided to sell up and move also, although  I need to get a job first. I cant wait as it is so boring waiting for things to happen.

Cheers Jo xx

• jo1234
    jo1234 Member Posts: 291
    edited March 2015
    Options

welcome back, nice to see you have moved  into your new home and back into your own bed. Nothing better than your own bed.  Once i have finished with my treatment i have also decided to sell up and move also, although  I need to get a job first. I cant wait as it is so boring waiting for things to happen.

Cheers Jo xx

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

How are you going these days?You must have well and truely finished radiation by now.Hopefully you'll be sporting a nice short hairdo for summer.

Tonya xx

• Loretta d
    Loretta d Member Posts: 124
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes finished radiation a month ago & most of the time I'm feeling pretty good. My hair is starting to come back but is mostly white baby fluff! Short hairdo by Summer sounds good.

Loretta xxx