after surgery

Options
Natalie1506
Natalie1506 Member Posts: 2
edited September 2011 in General discussion

About to go back to work after having a lump removed. Went into Bra & Things thinking they would have a range of wire free bras. Wrong and how wrong I was. The assistant could only show me a t-shirt bra that could remove the wires. Feeling really emotional and trying not to loose it, I said I will keep it in mind.  Where do I get the Berlei bra from???? I need some help and guidance to where to go from here.

Comments

• monica
    monica Member Posts: 83
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Natalie try and contact your breast care nurse she will be able to give you more info. My breast care nurse organized for me to a free bra and then I ordered more from Zodee on line I will attach a link for you. Hope this will help , I found the post surgery bra very comfortable I even slept in it post surgery , for extra support and pain relieve. Regards Monica

http://www.zodee.com.au/womens/berlei/post-surgery-crop/y130w/

Hope this helps.

• monica
    monica Member Posts: 83
    edited March 2015
    Options

Natalie this new link is on how to measure for the right size bra, hope this helps.

http://www.zodee.com.au/customer_service/sizing.asp

• Natalie1506
    Natalie1506 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks for you help everyone. I am in Lidcombe in Sydney so I'll think I will start with BCNA and go from there. It is great to know that you are out there.

Bye for Now....

• Al
    Al Member Posts: 325
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi natalie. not sure where you live but I got my Berlei bra from a place here in Perth called the Bra Bar. Not sure whether it is nationwide but it is brilliant. I still wear it months later.

Good luck with the hunt and your journey and welcome to a great site.

Al xx

• Al
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi natalie. not sure where you live but I got my Berlei bra from a place here in Perth called the Bra Bar. Not sure whether it is nationwide but it is brilliant. I still wear it months later.

Al xx

• Al
    edited March 2015
    Options

Al xx