Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Ribociclib/ letrozole/ denosumab side effects

Options
Kattykit
Kattykit Member Posts: 252
edited May 2018 in Metastatic breast cancer
Hi all, I  ws wondering if anyone else has QT prolongation and low neutrophils and now I have a bad infection in my jaw so my onc has stopped everything except letrozole, I am pretty upset because my tumours had shrunk and my markers were really low, now I have to wait til the dentist fixes my mouth and I'm worried that all my progress will be lost. I am not due any scans until the end of June, feeling pretty crap at the moment. Thanks for listening. What makes all this worse is that apart from the infection I  feel really good, just tired.

Comments

• gjf
    gjf Member Posts: 11
    Options
    @kittykat hang in there x
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @Kattykit
    Im sorry to hear your news that you have had to stop some of your treatment especially as you have been doing well.  Lets hope the jaw infection clears up quickly and that you can resume your treatment again.  Dont hesitate to call our helpline on 1800 500 258 if you would like to speak with one of our cancer nurses.
  • Kattykit
    Kattykit Member Posts: 252
    Options
    @Giovanna_BCNA, thank you, I hope so too, just so worried that it might be onj, I am seeing the dentist first thing in the morning.