Blog Post

News and events
1 MIN READ

Daffodil Day

danielle_ghilar's avatar
15 years ago

Happy Daffodil Day! I hope that the sun is shinning for everyone else also xx

 

Published 15 years ago
Version 1.0
No CommentsBe the first to comment
Related Content
I've put this under "Health and Wellbeing" because for me, it is... I've just looked out of the kitchen window and noticed that my daffodils are coming out.  These were always considered in our fam...
8 years ago
Today was my PET scan & also a CT scan. Awful. but I did it.  I’m just still struggling with the enormity of it all. It’s surreal. I feel like I’m in a bad dream. And on the scan table I was wonder...
2 months ago
I am day 2 post wide local lumpectomy, 2 lesions removed. I can say that I had an overall great experience so I am counting myself very lucky.  I thought I would outline my day as it might help other...
1 month ago
Hey all, So today I have gotten from my GP a preliminary result of stage 2 IDC involving the lymph nodes. HER negative and hormone receptor positive. Still need to do more tests to see if it’s spre...
1 year ago