National Summit Partay!!

Options
danielle ghilardi
danielle ghilardi Member Posts: 204
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

Hello peeps,

What an amazing night, i have just got back from the BCNA National Summit dinner and as usual not one detail had been missed.

For any body who has not yet had the pleasure of meeting all the staff at BCNA they do such an amazing job and they deserve all of our support.

It was lovely to see all the girls dressed up in their pink and getting their grove on. It was nice to see every one having such a good time.

Its a shame for me though that when i come to these events i feel more love and understanding from the other women than i do my own husband.

Being apart of this network of all these women is a truely uplifting experience. I am so happy to be apart of BCNA. xx

Tagged:

Comments

• Smiley_30
    Smiley_30 Member Posts: 83
    edited March 2015
    Options

"Being apart of this network of all these women is a truely uplifting experience. I am so happy to be apart of BCNA. xx"

Quoting you, i feel the exact way.. It was a wonderful night, and seeing all the ladies having a wonderful time sure did make it a memorable night.

Im very excited with all the new info that has been shared with us.

Thankyou to the BCNA

xx

Smiley

• danielle ghilardi
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Fran,

How are you, i definately missed you at the summit. It was an amazing experience. Your new gran babies are absolutely gorgeous, a very precious gift!

Yes it is very hard my husband has a little bit of trouble understanding how i feel but its nice (sorta) to hear you feel the same way. I wish that we did not have to feel like this but i guess thats why BCNA is so important to us.

Lyn is leaving in November it is going to be so sad to see her go.

I hope that we get to attend a function together in the future it would be great to catch up and have a hug probably the only thing we can't get from the website lol.

Love Danielle xx

• danielle ghilardi
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Smiley,

How are you? Yes it was a very memorable night and as you say a wealth of information. I love my new pink family.

Did you see Shane Crawford on the Block? Jellis Craig Real Estate donated $25 000 to BCNA. Shane and Rayleen are amazing for lending their names to BCNA. I am so proud to be apart of this beautiful network.

Did you try pilates with Fiona at the summit? I did and was amazed that there is upper body exercise we can do without the risk of lymphoedema. I can't wait for the DVD to be released.

I hope you have a lovely day,

Danielle xx