LATEST GOSS

FranP
FranP Member Posts: 396
edited July 2011 in General discussion

okay heres the latest after goin to the docs not mine i was told i just had asthma, he didnt want to put me on antibiotics, so two weeks later i finally get to see my doc and he is spitting chips as i am really crook by then, and coughing up really yukky green gunk bluh.

so he sends a test of the gunk away, and gives me antibiotics but turns out it is  a streptococcus infection and resistant to oral antibiotics.

sooo my doctor ordered special medicine that you can only have in IV or Injection and have to have with a local anaesthstetic, bloody hurts any way. so have one injection for five days, my poor bum .

had second lot today feel little better but still anoyed with the other doctor. the bacterial infection is a streptococcus pneumonaie and is not nice but at least i am on the mend now. still coughing but at least getting right treatment.

least of my worries could be worse.

now my daughter inlaw that had the mamogram was told by her dr it was not cancer just a grissle like lump and they would just keep an eye on it. i said i wasnt real happy with that and she should get a second opinion but she reckons its all good and isnt worried , so guess i cant force her. but it is a worry.  it is a painful lump she said and they didnt say what caused it ???????

Comments

• Maria333
    Maria333 Member Posts: 191
    edited March 2015

Oh my God  Fran, I do not like your goss at all.

Pleased to hear you have a treatment for you Strep.

Only suggestion is to remind your daughter in law in 6 months to get another check up - or gently raise the subject.

Hope your next blog is great happy news.

All the best,

Maria333

• Maria333
    Maria333 Member Posts: 191
    edited March 2015

Oh my God  Fran, I do not like your goss at all.

Pleased to hear you have a treatment for you Strep.

Only suggestion is to remind your daughter in law in 6 months to get another check up - or gently raise the subject.

Hope your next blog is great happy news.

All the best,

Maria333