christmas

Options
rowdy
rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
Good morning everyone and a Merry Christmas to you all. 
Christmas means so many different things to us all. To me it is about spending time with the people I love and of course eat and drink too much. I have just been on facebook and  old photo of me my first christmas after treatment. has popped up Time moves on, I wouldn't say my life is perfect but I try to make each day count..
Enjoy every day is a   gift sending you all a big hug xxx

Comments

• Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    Options
    Merry Christmas to you too, Rowdy. I'm just enjoying some quiet time before the rest of the family arrive. Have a great day and all the best for a happy and healthy New Year!  :)Deanne xxx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Merry Christmas Rowdy. Hope your day is enjoyable and the weather bearable. It is to be 37 here today; we are yet to acclimatize. 
    Take care from Christine xx 
  • Tracey62
    Tracey62 Member Posts: 298
    Options
    Hi Rowdy, I remember last Christmas you were going to work. It was such an encouragement to me that one day I too would be there caring for my patients. Off to work night shift tonight. Just thinking of all the blessings of this Christmas - I have hair!!! Hope you have a lovely day with family and friends xx
  • rowdy
    Options
    Thank you ladies this year I decided I wouldn't work this year. It is already hot hate the heat
    Good luck art work tonight

• socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Merry Christmas Rowdy, Hugs and best wishes for Xmas and 2017 Xx 
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Options
    Hi lynn my daughter got engaged on xmas day it was perfect
  • rowdy
    Options
    That is fantastic news Adean
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,507
    Options
    Merry Christmas Rowdy!! I agree its not perfect, but my Christmas was much better this year than last year coming out of Chemo!! xo

@adean Wonderful news!! Melinda