Wouldnt it be nice.....

maryroset1
maryroset1 Member Posts: 240
edited January 2016 in Health and wellbeing

Hi to all the inspirational ladies out there 

I have a funny story i would like to share with my virtual friends. Its been pretty heavy duty on here lately (bc sucks doesnt it!) and i would like to give you all a giggle. Apologies in advance for the stereotypes but the majority of us are women and i am sure you can relate.

This morning i was having an extended sleepin and was doing my usual self massage whilst in bed. My partner says to me geez you must be getting tired of doing that twice a day and you have to do it for the rest of your life too . Yep i say its becoming a drag and i think about my carpal tunnel, sore elbow and most recently sore finger joints (bloody arimidex! ).He pauses for a moment and then he comes out with 'gee its a shame you dont have a man servant that can do it for you!!!'

At that point i immediately pictured myself in a 5 star resort in bali sipping on a mai tai by the pool with a  man servant fanning me from the heat and a mark Wahlberg lookalike massaging my boobs!!!!!!!!!!????

I have been doing housework all morning giggling to myself and thinking......

Wouldnt it be nice!!!

Ps. If any of you know if such a service exists please let me know as a priority! !

Enjoy your sunday ladies ????

Maryrose

Comments

• ChrissK
    ChrissK Member Posts: 180
    edited January 2016

LOL!!!! Thank you for making me laugh..... I actually said to my hubby today that there should be some sort of resort just for us to do our chemo and enjoy being pampered at the same time ????

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited January 2016

When you find this place can you let me know, I'm ready for a visit.

• skitzy
    skitzy Member Posts: 180
    edited January 2016

I am still chuckling.

I am sure we would all feel better if there was a resort like that where we could all be together on loungers by the pool, being pampered. 

I will be thinking of that when I go for my op.