New Week

PETA WILLIAMS
PETA WILLIAMS Member Posts: 104
edited January 2016 in Health and wellbeing

So was able to loose 5kgs of 27 that I have to loose . Went to gym 4 days last week and hope to go 5 days this week.  8 days to go before dye injections then operation. Just found out my neighbour also has been diagnosed at Christmas with cancer Lymph Hogchinson , one can't spell it. We will be in same hospital at same time, weird Hope all had a good start to new year . Regards Peta

Comments

• jaycia02
    jaycia02 Member Posts: 64
    edited January 2016

Nice start to the weight loss, Peta. It must feel amazing to know that you were able to lose 5kgs over the silly season.

When the nurses want you to get up and have a walk you'll be able to go find your neighbour. My aunt was diagnosed with BC the day that I had my first mastectomy, I was discharged as she came in for her lumpectomy and out of all the rooms in the hospital she was put into my room.

Good luck and happy sweating over the next 8 days. Jen

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited January 2016

Well done that's a big effort, all the best. Adean

• alexinbrisbane
    alexinbrisbane Member Posts: 223
    edited January 2016

Hi Peta,

I found your lost 5 kilos lol...so have started sweating it out too. Well done for your focus over the silly season and good luck. Alex xx

• PETA WILLIAMS
    edited January 2016

Hi Jen it would have been great to be with your Aunt even though circumstances not the best you had each other. Hope you are doing well, I have no idea what I am installed for, have had lumpechtomy before Christmas etc and the next is to remove whole right breast just want it done now.

ThanksPeta

• PETA WILLIAMS
    edited January 2016

Thankyou Adean, hope you are doing well Regards Peta

• PETA WILLIAMS
    edited January 2016

Great Alex I must admit if I have a gym in my complex so it is easy and I go early before the tiredness hits me around 1pm . Best of luck Go Alex Regards Peta

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,710
    edited January 2016

Good on you! 

Take care

• jaycia02
    jaycia02 Member Posts: 64
    edited January 2016

Are you having reconstruction at the same time or just the mastectomy for now? Either way they'll send you home with some good drugs - don't be brave, use them.

• PETA WILLIAMS
    edited January 2016

I can't face reconstruction would have to have gone to a plastic surgeon and it was going to cost too much. Just want to know if it is in lymphs or not and therefor have chemo. Thanks for advice hugs Peta

• PETA WILLIAMS
    edited January 2016

Thankyou Dolly Hugs Peta