A little bit of silliness.

Options
mum2jj
mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330

How Awesome is this hubbie :)

Just love this YouTube clip 

what a wonderful support this must have been. 

Hope everyone is having a nice long weekend. 

Paula :)

Tagged:

Comments

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    edited October 2015
    Options

What a great way to support your partner. Love it !

Hope you've had a great weekend too, Paula

Lyn

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited October 2015
    Options

I have seen this before and I love it, anything to make you laugh has got to help. Hope everyone enjoyed their day off, I had to work.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    edited October 2015
    Options

Fantastic ????

• Arleene
    Arleene Member Posts: 238
    edited October 2015
    Options

Hi Paula, 

I think this clip is awesome and it shows how much support and love you can give your wife/partner I know without my husband's love and support it would be so hard he comes to all my appointments with me and is even doing the look good feel better workshop with me on 12/10 I had my last round of AC yesterday he was right there with me in 3 weeks I start 12 weeks of Taxol it was supposed to be 3 weekly but my oncologist is worried about some of the side effects I have been having so he wants me to do weekly chemo for 12 weeks it will extend my chemo by 3 weeks but it's supposed to lessen the side effects which I would be most grateful for as I suffered really bad with fatigue and bone pain last chemo and the bone pain is starting right now and the insomnia sucks big time but we have to do what we have to do to beat this horrible disease I'm sorry to have a winge I didn't mean to I guess it was inside of me and had to get it out I find bc can be such a lonely thing sometimes and gets you down sometimes. I hope to chat soon sending you a cuddle and a smile.

Anitaxx??????????

• mum2jj
    edited October 2015
    Options

Hi Anita,

i am sorry you are suffering the dreaded bone pain. When I last did chemo in 2011 I was never given the weekly option and so did it every three weeks and the taxotare(think it is a similar drug really did hit my bones hard. 

Thank goodness you have such a supportive. Parner. It really helps doesn't it. 

Sending you a hug. 

Paula xxx

• mum2jj
    edited October 2015
    Options

Sorry you had to work. Hope you've had a nice day off in exchange yes, gotta love a good laugh. It's the one thing that keeps me going sometimes 

hugs 

Paula xxxxx

• mum2jj
    edited October 2015
    Options

:)

p xxx

• mum2jj
    edited October 2015
    Options