Pending grants .... accomodation will be booked for us. Wonder if it would be worth waiting till we know then extend the bookings that have been made for us. We don't know how far from the stadium we will be or where the Summit will be held .... same as before or somewhere different.
Went on line and found a motel close to the stadium .. tarriff "from $89". Will look into it over the weekend and let you know. I know we can nominate our flying dates but as you say Ann, don't think they would "shout" our extra two nights accom and I wouldn't expect or ask for it.
Had a lovely time at Horsham last weekend ... Terry's daughter got married. We have an anniversary party tomorrow - his Mum and Stepfather's 25th - so another family gathering!!! Think he would rather be out in the boat, but there are still another 2 days of the weekend left though you won't be able to move on the river with all the holiday makers.
Love to all .... Shirl x0x