Totally lost my shit today

GerrybGerryb LauncestonMember Posts: 102
i have been a positive warrior throughout surgery, chemo and rads. I had a simple bone density scan and had a complete melt down wtf.

Comments

• Molly001Molly001 Member Posts: 295
    Perhaps treatment and all its side effects keeps us distracted and when it all ends the emotional & psychological damage still needs to be worked through. Also, it's sometimes the most random everyday shit that triggers the tears & meltdowns. Who knows why. Just roll with it. Cry, scream, tamtrum then dry your eyes & get on with it. What else is there to do? xxoo
  • InkPetalInkPetal You are valuable, beautiful, extraordinary.Member Posts: 449
    I totally lost my shit over more of this effing cancer bs ALL THE TIME! I had a meltdown just getting set up for rads - not even IN rads yet - just setting up! hahahaha!!

We all go through a self-grieving period no matter the prognosis, and part of that is anger. It's frustrating, it's f*ing awful and of course the whole why me, why now, what the actual f* is my life stage. You fought all the way through all of that crap and suddenly THERE WAS MORE, who wouldn't crack? It's HARD.

You are an enchanting positive personality and I'm so very proud of you.