Creative Corner!

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    @Ne you are an amazing painter beautiful ... to @primek  loved your poem..... My artistic side is looking at others artworks...  ;)
  • SoldierCrab
    wow @InkPetal
    I shall definitely asking for your books .... go on get published and show the world your artworks. 
  • EarthWalkerLisha
    EarthWalkerLisha Member Posts: 74
    Oh @primek that was a beautiful poem, lots of love and memories of the mammaries.  Thanks for sharing. <3
  • Ne
    Ne Member Posts: 336

Thank you Lisha, I giggled cause we also no longer eat at my diningroom table lol... ;)

@inkpetal you are ridiculously talented!  I looooove your drawing from summit.  I have no idea how your brain can just create the outlines of that horse just like that without a picture to guide you or nothing...wow wow and wow!

@primek I loved your poem, and the title is the best ever! :)

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

• socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Well I'm just blown away by all of you. Talk about talented, you're amazing!!!!
  • SoldierCrab
  • EarthWalkerLisha
    They look great @InkPetal Water colours are fun to just play with.  I think you've got the hang of it they look awfully good!
  • SoldierCrab
    Wow @Tracey B did you paint that beautiful......
  • Ne
    Ne Member Posts: 336
    @Tracey B my jaw just hit the ground! Woweee that cockatoo is gorgeous! Well done.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    Thanks girls, it's my hobby. I paint every day, it keeps me sane. 
  • EarthWalkerLisha
    @Tracey B I love your cockatoo!! Beautiful work! What do you use acrylics, oils, watercolour?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    Thank you, this one is acrylic, however I also work in watercolour and oil.