Creative Corner!

Comments

• InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    I'm so happy the sharing has been sorted out because I get to see these! Those are completely adorable @Ally Jay. I really wish I could knit, but for now I'll just have to gaze in amazement that you can do that with pieces of string :lol:
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Love the knitting!  It looks fab!  Inkpetal losing your patience or tolerance is not a good thing but it is understandable considering what you've been going through.  Looks fab also!

Good on you to both of you!  Kind and warm hugs xx
  • Ne
    Ne Member Posts: 336
    @Ally Jay and @iserbrown How good are your knitting skills! 
    Ally those cup cake hats are adorable!  My mum wanted to teach me how to crochet once but I am just horrible with counting and memorising and I found it very stressfull to have to follow paterns!  I have a lot of respect for ladies who can do this kind of thing.  Well done you two x
  • InkPetal
    It's World Cancer Day tomorrow and the hospital have this page now.

I pretty much never have the time to colour now so their setting up a table was great, especially since I had to be at the hospital anyway!

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Beautiful!
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Absolutely gorgeous! You inspire me to ho back to my 2 half finished paintings
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Thanks for sharing. Jane xx

• InkPetal

Absolutely gorgeous! You inspire me to ho back to my 2 half finished paintings

YES! DO IT! Every time I look back through this thread I'm inspired by everyone. I just love @Ne's vase painting so much, I need that kind of colour in my life!
  • Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    @InkPetal I <3 this piece of work!
  • InkPetal
    Hello new members just seeing this thread for the first time! All forms of creativity are welcome!

This is an open creative space and anything you make, create, record, compose, draft et cetera certainly belong.

I mention this because recently I've had the honor of speaking to members who shy away from participating in this thread because they've said they "aren't artists" or "don't draw"...

Your poetry and short stories are creative and if you're willing to share, I would love to read them and I'm sure others feel the same! :heart:

P.S. Rad news, I *may* have heard whispers about getting the creative corner group up again. :yum: Who's keen?
  • InkPetal
    Note for writers:

I do ask that if your writing explores quite intense things that you consider how other members may respond. 

We are all here for recovery and support purposes and this includes psychologically, so we want everyone's exposure to more sensitive content to have absolute consent (reading is automatic). 

Please adhere to the community guidelines, and if you believe your content may disrupt someone in a fragile place, consider sharing it as an attached document so they may be opened deliberately and read voluntarily.

:heart: Thank you so much for respecting the needs of your fellow community members! :heart:

How to attach a document: 
    The dog-eared page as you reply (between the link and the picture) has a drop-down that contains  "Attach a file". Some members report having issues with the drag-and-drop function so I recommend simply clicking the 'choose file' and selecting it from the location on your computer. More information on using the online network: click here.