Merry Christmas

Cosette
Cosette Member Posts: 637
To all those celebrating today, I wish you a merry Christmas. I hope you have a lovely day. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Merry Christmas Cosette. Thank you to you and Annie for the little something you sent to me for Chrissy. It was great fun wondering what it was all week. Just trying to wake up this morning seems a challenge and we have visitors coming for lunch. Hopefully the clock will tick by slow all day. Slow in the morning so I can get everything ready and then slow the rest of the day so our visitors enjoy themselves here. <3
  • Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    Merry Christmas, Cosette.  :) Deanne xxx
  • Tracey62
    Tracey62 Member Posts: 298
    Thanks Cosette, have a lovely Christmas xXx
  • Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    lol I love that picture @iserbrown, but in my house it was more like this:

https://youtu.be/5pjSLjMm7nk

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Gorgeous 
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    MERRY MERRY XMAS TO ALL OF US HOPE WE ALL HAVE AN AWESOME DAY FILLLED WITH LOVE LAUGHTER AND GOOD TIMES. CHEERS. MARGIE :)
  • Tracey62
    Hi Margie, this little elf has had far too much Christmas cheer so off for a nanna nap  ;)
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas xx
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    HI THERE TRACEY SANTA DELIVERED ME SOME HAIR SO IM HAPPY TO SEE SOME MORE FLUFF ON MY BIG HEAD!! IVE ALREADY HAD MY NANNY NAP!! :)
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Happy Christmas everyone! We are currently in Nice, a trip which was very much in doubt for much of the year.  My husband had been an amazing support and actually needed this trip more than me!! With the time difference most of you will be tucked up in bed after what I hope has been a wonderful day spent with loved ones or just enjoying the peace of Christmas. Jane xx
  • Tracey62
    Have a great time Jane, enjoy life to the full. Merry Christmas xx