Creative Corner!

Comments

• Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    That's fantastic @InkPetal. Hope you get some photos to post on here so we can share in your achievement. What a wonderful thing this will be to have available for people to use during chemo. Colouring is such a calming activity and it sounds terrific with all the extra tips and a tracker too. Something special that will see many people benefit from your art and something positive to have come from your experience with this dam disease. You'll have to give us the details of where they are available. <3xxx
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    That's brilliant! :)
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    Thank you angels!

I've just got wind of a facebook post from them. 
    think it's only available at St Andrew's War Memorial hospital, but the book was brought together by the UnitingCare Health people so possibly other Queensland locations Wesley, St Stevens, and Sunshine Coast Private.

There's probably no harm in asking about it, and the more people who ask the more chance there is it'll travel or of other places picking up the idea and making there own versions. If it were up to me everyone would get one straight away :heart: I'll just have to keep on working on making that happen.
  • Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    @InkPetal - Congratulations! x

• socoda
    Incredible Inkpetal!!!!! Your drawings are beautifully intricate and would be far more interesting to colour than mandalas. :star::star:
  • InkPetal
    I don't really understand what's been happening to me just yet but I'm as tired and worn out as I was coming to the end of radiotherapy. It might be the Tamoxifen I've just started on. It's like everything is a chore and I feel like I have nothing left in me. I've been doodling, but it's all I've come out with over the last week.
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Wow 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Excellent
    Sounds like fatigue! I know it well
  • Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    Beautiful!
    Definitely sounds like fatigue. It will get better. xxx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Oh you are all too clever! that looks fab!
  • socoda
    Blows my stick figures away  ;) Very very talented!!! Xx
  • kayvie
    kayvie Member Posts: 157
    Wow! Such creativity and talent both of you - thanks for sharing with us x
  • InkPetal

@InkPetal I love doodling too. Here are my scribbles  :D

I LOVE THESE! So much energy! ... You should totally scan that page and sell it as a pattern for leggings on redbubble or something. :yum:

@iserbrown @Deanne *EVERYTHING* is a chore. The thought of taking 10 steps to get to the kitchen is like contemplating a marathon. Uff. The radio fatigue was heaviness and sluggish and everything took effort but now - I don't know, I think it's wormed into my mind, I wake up feeling already thoroughly defeated by the day. Tips?