ah the relief 4 year review was good

SoldierCrab
SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
Hi all, today I have my 4 year review with the Oncologist it is great to walk away with another all clear and see you in 12 months time, as each yearly review looms I do become anxious. don't we all?  He said that as I am Triple Negative the fact I am 4 years out now is very positive as generally recurrence in TN is within the first 5 years with it decreasing each year from diagnosis. I just want to encourage those who are newbies that we do get through this journey step by step sometimes it not easy but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Have a great day 
hugs to those who need them and energy to keep fighting for those in the midst of the fight. 
Soldier Crab

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Fabulous news...bring on 5 years.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Hi Alice - excellent news!  We do get through but the emotional anguish can play on us as we have it hanging over us, what if, but!  It must be so gratifying to be told that it is decreasing with each year from diagnosis.
    Take care and I appreciate reading your posts from time to time - so supportive to all
    Christine xx

• SoldierCrab
    thank you PrimeK and Iserbrown for your support likewise you both support all and encourage those new and old to the forum.
  • rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    Fantastic news every all clear is great, I'm 2 years and just had my visit with oncologist in August.
    Doing happy dance for you xx
  • Bluewren
    Bluewren Member Posts: 91
    edited September 2016
    Fantastic news. Happy for you.xx
  • SoldierCrab
    yes it is  happy dance day  thank you both for the support it is nice to be able to encourage those just beginning this journey that we can survive and get back into life etc after a diagnosis etc.