Happy birthday to me, I have hair!

Brenda5
Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
edited September 2016 in Day to day

54th birthday for me yesterday and I had a seafood lunch. Yes ALL those plates of seafood, fruit and salad were mine all mine and apart from a few chips I threw hubbies way I ate the lot! It was my holy grail of surviving breast cancer to be able to eat that seafood for one over $50 meal and I did it. I also have a little bit of hair growing. I actually got to run a comb on the top a little to tidy it up. I finished chemo in March/April.

Tagged:

Comments

• Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    edited July 2016

You look beautiful, Brenda :-)

• Jennybutter
    Jennybutter Member Posts: 156
    edited July 2016

Happy Birthday Brenda, you look lovely. Great to see you having a special lunch.

Cheers Jen ?? ?? ?? xx 

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    edited July 2016

Happy Birthday...the meal looks yum. And yeah to hair ??

• Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    edited July 2016

Happy Birthday for yesterday Brenda. The food looks delicious, so happy you got to finish it all. Such a lovely picture xx

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited July 2016

Happy birthday to you, lunch looks yummy. I turned 54 this year and birthdays have always been important, but now more than ever CANCER free yay. Your hair is looking good it won't take long to grow now, lovely picturex

• Lindyloo
    Lindyloo Member Posts: 146
    edited July 2016

Happy Birthday Brenda! 

You look great, glad you enjoyed the feast. I know I was really looking forward to soft cheeses when I had finished chemo. It's the little things eh?!

Linda x

• socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    edited July 2016

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!! Happy Birthday for yesterday Brenda!!! You look sensational!!! Seafood looks delicious and the setting doesn't look too bad either! Your hair is looking fantastic!!! Glad you had such a nice celebration. Xx Cath

• ChrissK
    ChrissK Member Posts: 180
    edited July 2016

Happy birthday Brenda, the meal looks so yummy and you look fantastic xx

• Bluewren
    Bluewren Member Posts: 91
    edited July 2016

Happy birthday.  lovely photo. Thank you for sharing. ????

• Kester
    Kester Member Posts: 38
    edited July 2016

Happy Birthday Brenda. So happy for you

• Kate001
    Kate001 Member Posts: 34
    edited July 2016

Happy birthday Brenda and many more you look great glad you had a lovely meal ??

• LITHGOW1950
    LITHGOW1950 Member Posts: 314
    edited July 2016

Happy birthday Brenda, such a lovely photo. And you look gorgeous.  How special to share such a yummy meal with your hubby. ????????????

• Jane_Elizabeth
    Jane_Elizabeth Member Posts: 158
    edited July 2016

Happy birthday! You look very happy, and your hair looks very thick and healthy. Good on you!

• KristyE
    KristyE Member Posts: 23
    edited July 2016

Happy birthday Brenda! Looking fantastic!!!????????????