Create a life you love

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
edited September 2016 in Day to day

More inspiration for all the ladies who inspire me. Alright, it's like this.... In 5 weeks time I'm up fora DIEP transfer. I've gone from a stressed out career woman with heels and attitude to an artist with heels and attitude. I've met the most extroidinary people on this network who have inspired me through chemo, and rads and xxxx 

Never forget your identity, your right to be unique and yourself, put your lippy on,hold your head high and smile. We are made of unique stuff and are strong as lions. Just be yourself on this journey, we are all stripped back to ourselves, and find the most amazing experience of seeing ourselves as we really are, we are so fortunate. Keep plugging along girls, and make your new beginnings memorable. Sending you all a big cuddle, Trace ??????

Tagged:

Comments

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    edited March 2016

Hi Tracey

Good to see one of your inspiring posts. It can be so easy to forget who we are in the midst of treatment, and overwhelming to work out where to when it finishes. This was a good reminder.

Hope you're keeping well, Lyn

• ScorpionQueen
    ScorpionQueen Member Posts: 768
    edited March 2016

AMEN!!! 

sending a cuddle right back at ya!

xx

Tracy

???????

• Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    edited March 2016

Thank you for this lovely post Trace :) I know you have put a smile on everyone's face as well as mine xx

• Kari_2015
    Kari_2015 Member Posts: 107
    edited March 2016

Thanks Tracey, nice post to read.

• mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,323
    edited March 2016

Smiling now, good luck with your surgery.

Paula xxx

• LITHGOW1950
    LITHGOW1950 Member Posts: 314
    edited March 2016

Beautiful.  Thank you. 

• Carol22
    Carol22 Member Posts: 43
    edited March 2016

Lovely Tracey, and so true I can feel myself stripped back daily and am liking the person I can see in my future.

Love & luck xo

• wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    edited March 2016

Thank you Tracey, I can always do with a little inspiration. I have started writing in a note book & have called it my little book of inspirations which I enjoy reading especially when I feeling down.  How did you go in the art competition.? Was it in March?  Love to all.  Wendy h 67