The 2nd National Conference for Young Women affected by Breast Cancer

moira1
moira1 Member Posts: 449
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

hi just want to say to everyone who is heading to queensland for the above event.  "HAVE A GREAT TIME" and think of us all down here in SA in the cold and rain.... ENJOY!!!!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015

Hi Kaz

The weather is just glorious at the moment here in Rockhampton.  It will be even better at the Gold Coast. (I suggest you take your bathers).  Have a wonderful time - I bet there will be more wine consumed with the young ones.  I would be very interested in the information that you get.  I have two daughters and three nieces and know some  young people who have been affected.  Enjoy your time in sunny Queensland. XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015

Hi Kaz

The weather is just glorious at the moment here in Rockhampton.  It will be even better at the Gold Coast. (I suggest you take your bathers).  Have a wonderful time - I bet there will be more wine consumed with the young ones.  I would be very interested in the information that you get.  I have two daughters and three nieces and know some  young people who have been affected.  Enjoy your time in sunny Queensland. XLeonie

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015

yep definately a bikini show....lol, will look forward to hearing abut what went on, and information, so go girl enjoy!!!!