sth eastern and bayside get together

adean
adean Member Posts: 1,036
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Get together with a zany crazy bunch of women. Sounds like you? Well join us on SATURDAY 21ST OF SEPTEMBER AT MIDDAY AT THE EATING HOUSE WELLINGTON VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTRE. WELLINGTON RD ROWVILLE. We would love to see you even if you dont belong to our group come join us . Guarantee you will have a cry and a laugh.          regards Adean          

Tagged:

Comments

• sue lonie
    sue lonie Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2015

Hi Adean,

My name is Sue and I would love to come to the luncheon next Saturday. Please count me in.

• sue lonie
    sue lonie Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2015

Hi Adean,

My name is Sue and I would love to come to the luncheon next Saturday. Please count me in.

• adean
    edited March 2015
    See you then. Regards adean
  • adean
    edited March 2015
    See you then. Regards adean
  • seaford jenny
    seaford jenny Member Posts: 79
    edited March 2015
    Sorry adean im working on sat so i camt attend.i just wanted to let you know my husband passed away on 23rd aug suddenly he had been unwell for a short time but his death was unrelated and not expected. I hope all is well with u the group looks like its really taki.g off hope to c u soon at one of the meet ups best wishes jenny
  • adean
    edited March 2015
    I'm so sorry for your loss, that was terribly quick I hope you are going ok . One cannot imagine how you cope with that , especially when you yourself have been through so much, we would love to see you when your up to it. Always up for a chat if you need one. Regards adean