Just diagnosed

Options
Mandysupport
Mandysupport Member Posts: 2
edited April 2013 in General discussion
Hi Perth group,

I've just joined - I'm having a mastectomy on Friday 26th April after only finding out about the breast cancer last week.

I feel quite alone and wondering if there is a a group or a person living in the Rockingham area?

Comments

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mandy,

I just wanted to jump in and welcome you to the online network. You have come to the right place and I know that there will be lots of support for you.

You have taken the right steps to connect with the Perth online group but if you are looking for face-to-face support you might want to search our support groups directory - Follow this link and search by postcode: http://www.bcna.org.au/membergroup/search

Good luck for Friday and shout if you need a hand finding your way around.

~Daina

• Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Mandy, I am new to Perth and living in Mt Lawley. I have had a double mastectomy, chemo and reconstruction. I was diagnosed 2 and 1/2 years ago, and would love to make contact with you. Love Chris xx
  • Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Mandy, I am new to Perth and living in Mt Lawley. I have had a double mastectomy, chemo and reconstruction. I was diagnosed 2 and 1/2 years ago, and would love to make contact with you. Love Chris xx
  • Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Mandy,

It looks like you have a lot of great support already which is fantastic.

I am sorry you have had to join the BC diagnosis but glad you have found us here on BCNA.Wishing you all the very best with your journey. 

Lots of love, Mich xoxo

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Mandy,

It looks like you have a lot of great support already which is fantastic.

I am sorry you have had to join the BC diagnosis but glad you have found us here on BCNA.Wishing you all the very best with your journey. 

Lots of love, Mich xoxo

• Hanna
    Hanna Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Mandy,

I'm in Kelmscott, sadly there are many of people out there and everyone is more than happy to support each other the best we can.

Hanna
  • Mandysupport
    Mandysupport Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Thanks for your contacts I had the mastectomy on Friday still in a lot of pain and get the results next thurs
  • louiseg
    louiseg Member Posts: 412
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good luck with the results Mandy!  I am in Hillarys, so a bit far away to be local to you but here if you need me :)  Let us know how you go....

Louise