Port Lincoln Forum

moira1
moira1 Member Posts: 449
edited October 2016 in Community news and events

Hey Ladies,

It was great to catch up yesterday I hope you all enjoyed meeting up with old friends and making new ones.

It would be great to see more Ladies in the online group so if you know anyone in the area please invite them to join us here.

Regards,

Moira

Tagged:

Comments

• leanne 29
    leanne 29 Member Posts: 78
    edited March 2015

I went to the Port Lincoln forum on Thursday and enjoyed the day. The speakers were all excellent and I learnt a lot. The Oncologist was Dr. Sid Selva-Nayagam,who is my Dr. from the RAH and I was lucky to be able to chat to him.  I am looking forward to meeting other ladies online from around the Eyre Peninsula. Hoping everyone feels well today.  Xx

• leanne 29
    leanne 29 Member Posts: 78
    edited March 2015

I went to the Port Lincoln forum on Thursday and enjoyed the day. The speakers were all excellent and I learnt a lot. The Oncologist was Dr. Sid Selva-Nayagam,who is my Dr. from the RAH and I was lucky to be able to chat to him.  I am looking forward to meeting other ladies online from around the Eyre Peninsula. Hoping everyone feels well today.  Xx

• Karyn Speed
    Karyn Speed Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2015

The forum in Port Lincoln was up to usual high standard that we have come to expect from BCNA.  The program was well planned with excellent speakers.  The program was full and extremely interesting to all who attended.  It was the first BCNA event, other than Field of Women at the MCG, that my husband had attended and he was most impressed and could understand why I was reluctant to miss a BCNA event. Well done and thank you for bringing it to our region.

• dragonlady
    dragonlady Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
  • Elizabeth Anttila
    Elizabeth Anttila Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015

I agree, the forum was excellent! It is always great when the Eyre Penisula gets a chance to participate in events like this. I met some lovely ladies on the day too so that was a bonus!

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015

So glad that you all connected up and the forum! I know the BCNA staff who went said it was a fantastic event! Thank all again for your support :-)

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015

So glad that you all connected up and the forum! I know the BCNA staff who went said it was a fantastic event! Thank all again for your support :-)