Tasmanian State Breast Cancer Conference March 2013

Custard
Custard Member Posts: 417
edited September 2012 in General discussion

"The Ongoing Journey" will be held 16 and 17 March 2013 at the Hotel Grand Chancellor. Watch the Beacon- it will be listed in the forthcoming events and a flyer will be included in the December Beacon as well giving full details.

A small but passionate team have put together a comprehensive program as well as a Silent Walk to Launceston's Breast Cancer Rose Garden for a mini-filed and an enjoyable Saturday evening informal get together (to lighten things up a bit!).

Please spread the word- there are only 200 places to fill and it is free of charge due to some great donations having been received!

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015

Not sure if I will be able to attend but who knows. XLeonie

• Lynette
    Lynette Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2015

Hi Mandy,

I will be visiting from WA and would like to attend the conference in 2013 with my friend Margaret Maiden from Longford thats if you still have room.

Thanks

Lyn Clements

• Lynette
    Lynette Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2015

Hi Mandy,

I will be visiting from WA and would like to attend the conference in 2013 with my friend Margaret Maiden from Longford thats if you still have room.

Thanks

Lyn Clements

• Custard
    Custard Member Posts: 417
    edited March 2015

Hi Lyn

well done I see you have both registered and we look forward to seeing you there! Do think about attending the evening event- it will be fun and finished around 9.30pm. All free of charge with buses returning you to the conference venue. For the program see our Launceston Breast Cancer Network page on BCNA support group page.

You can email me direct if you are both "Yes" to this: forteath@dodo.com.au