Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

chipmunk
chipmunk Member Posts: 280
edited December 2012 in General discussion

Well, 2012 has been a challenge for me and my adorable family. Now, finally finished my treatments of chemo and radiation, and now recovering from having a hysterectomy, I can now have a rest and enjoy the festive season.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and even terrific New Year. I hope you all enjoy your time with family and friends.

I toast to you - Pink Ladies- what fantastic, courageous and lovable people you all are. And I toast to all the Pink Ladies who have now become beautiful Pink Angels in heaven.

I thank you all for the support from all your blogs. I have laughed and cried.

We have all gone or going through this journey. But without you all, this would have been even tougher.

I hope and send you all the very best and 2013 is one of health and happiness.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Love Julie xxxx

Comments

• chipmunk
    edited March 2015
  • chipmunk
    edited March 2015
  • chipmunk
    edited March 2015

Thanks Mich

You to have a terrific Christmas and New Year.

Will always be part of this blog. Friendship always stays forever.

Next year I plan to go to the breast cancer conference, as this year was still having

treatment and couldn't go. So hopefully you may be there as well.

Take care and give Bundy a big cuddle from me.

Love and hugs to you XX

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015

Three cheers to you to girlfriend for making it through your ordeal to now be able to have that much well earned rest and to enjoy the Silly Seaon.

Love and best wishes to you Julie and thank you for being their for me throughout this last year.

Hopefully you will continue to be a part of this blog so we can all stay in touch.

Chin, chin to you.

Mich xoxo

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015

Yep I will be going to conference rain hail or shine. We will have to make a point of catching up. There were so many people that I knew from the website but I just didn't see them or know who they were by their real name or even recognise some of their faces cause some either had hair or no hair etc which made it really hard. I wish there was some way that we could all meet somewhere so we can get together as one. Go for a coffee or dinner together. Maybe you and I can organise that we do that next year so we can all catch up and continue the beautiful friendship we have made here.

luvs always Mich xoxo

• Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    edited March 2015

Hi Julie,

So good to see you posting again - have missed you!

Happy happy Christmas, and only good things in the New Year for you and Mich, and all our pink sisters. 2013 will definitely be a better year than this one for the 3 of us - congratulations on finishing your treatment and surgery, Julie. Hope you feel strong again quickly and can celebrate Christmas and New Year with your lovely family.

Hoping to get down to Sydney next year also, and would love to meet up with you and Mich. Also any of the other lovely supportive friends we have made online.

Take care, hugs to you both, pats to Bundy -

Michelle xx

• chipmunk
    edited March 2015

Hi Michelle

I have just got back and onto the laptop to catch up. Thanks for your kind thoughts for Xmas and New Year. I hope you also had a lovely time as well.

Yes penciling in my diary for the next conference, when we find out when it will be held. Would love to catch up with you all to chat and have a drink or two.

Finished all treatments now, and still just recovering from my hysterectomy operation.

Seeing my onoclogist on Friday. So will keep you informed.

Take care and catch up soon.

Love as always, JulieXX

• chipmunk
    edited March 2015

Hi Michelle

I have just got back and onto the laptop to catch up. Thanks for your kind thoughts for Xmas and New Year. I hope you also had a lovely time as well.

Yes penciling in my diary for the next conference, when we find out when it will be held. Would love to catch up with you all to chat and have a drink or two.

Finished all treatments now, and still just recovering from my hysterectomy operation.

Seeing my onoclogist on Friday. So will keep you informed.

Take care and catch up soon.

Love as always, JulieXX