Strathpine Coffee Club

Options
Lyn11
Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

Hope every one is having a better year than last year.

See you all tomorrow

Love,

Lyn

Tagged:

Comments

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi there Lyn, wrote my subject, then thought that not everyone is familiar with Pommie TV comedy!!!  Forget the name of the show  (sometime in the 80's) .... guys in a pub - whenever it was someone's shout a tall older bloke (notorious for never buying) would chime in  with "I'll have an 'arf".

Rest assured if I can get to you by the time your coffee shop opens I'm quite prepared to shout for everyone !!! LoL

Seeing as I'm over 2,000k from Bris i don't think I'll make it - but I do echo your sentiments ......

Hope everyone is having a better year than last year

Just thought I'd pop in and say Happy New Year ......

Cheers .... Shirl xx

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi there Lyn, wrote my subject, then thought that not everyone is familiar with Pommie TV comedy!!!  Forget the name of the show  (sometime in the 80's) .... guys in a pub - whenever it was someone's shout a tall older bloke (notorious for never buying) would chime in  with "I'll have an 'arf".

Rest assured if I can get to you by the time your coffee shop opens I'm quite prepared to shout for everyone !!! LoL

Seeing as I'm over 2,000k from Bris i don't think I'll make it - but I do echo your sentiments ......

Hope everyone is having a better year than last year

Just thought I'd pop in and say Happy New Year ......

Cheers .... Shirl xx

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

I remember that programme very well. It was a bit racial but we didn't know any better and I think we were quite young anyway..............