Happy birthday wishes to @arpie

gumnut
gumnut Member Posts: 1,055
Happy birthday to you 
happy birthday to you 
happy birthday dear @arpie
Have a lovely day & thank you for all the care you show to the online group through all your lovely messages of support 🧡💛💚🩵

Comments

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818

Dear @arpie
    Happy birthday from all those who have benefitted from your wonderful advice over the years.
    May you have a very happy day with lots of surprises.
  • Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,267
    Happy birthday to you @arpie. Hope you are doing something special today. You deserve to have a happy day.

I know it might be a bit hard without your Keith today but I bet he is thinking of you with much love. 

Thinking of you on your birthday and send me love to you. 🎁🎉🎈🎊🎂🥂

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    Happy birthday, have fun!
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Enjoy your special day. Sending much love
    Youll want to put your significant other on high alert after this red velvet cake
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,951
    Dear @arpie,

Best wishes from jennyss in Western NSW

• Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Happy Happy Special Birthday to a very special friend.
    Big Kimberley Hugs.
    Annie
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns 

• Fufan
    Fufan Member Posts: 123
    Happy birthday, arpie.  Your knowledge and support on this site is much appreciated.
  • Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    Happy birthday Arpie.  Hope you have a wonderful day. Maybe some fishing time and some cake.   Xxxxx
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Many thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone xx  I had a Lovely 70th birthday yesterday with my Kiwi family & friends with a special afternoon tea & and yummy, scrummy cake xx

Today we celebrated Hubby’s life with 50+ of his running & triathlon mates (and kiwi family) & we spread some of hubby’s ashes at our favourite beach there … and we will have a similar event later in the year, for our Aussie family & friends xx …. 

Hehe, I snuck one fly rod in & hope to use it later this week ;)  You know me too well @Locksley  xx. Hope I catch a trout!  :) 
  • gumnut
    Dear @arpie
    what a lovely celebration of Keith’s life, and a big trip for you 🥰
    I didn’t realise that it was your 70th birthday 🎉 
    Happy 70th @arpie

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    @arpie
    What an emotional time for you - changing decades and saying goodbye to your beloved Keith in NZ!
    What a wonderful opportunity to celebrate with family and friends in NZ
    Best wishes and Take care
  • arpie
    edited May 2023
    Thank you @gumnut (and thank you for the kind words xx)  and @iserbrown … it’s been an emotional journey ….. one of Keith’s best running mates passed away recently (funeral last week) and I caught up with his widow today & we shared some tears but also know that we are strong and are here to help each other thru the tough bits …. Xx

• arpie
    I had a lovely set of Glass Orbs made up to give to our stepchildren and his twin brother - and they were a huge hit with the ‘kids’ (now in their 60s!) 

I have 2 for myself …. One for home & one for the camper van, so he travels with me …..

the light spread from it is just amazing

• gumnut
    edited May 2023
    Wow
    they are absolutely beautiful @arpie , what a lovely idea, I’ve never seen anything like them, such a beautiful creative piece of art and memory to keep