Wise words ....

Options

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,576
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Terrific, thank you @Mez_BCNA .... but the REALLY weird thing is, thinking back, that it DOES upload the pic initially & it is fine for a number of days (or longer) and only 'then' goes 'cracked'!  :(   So WEIRD!

So - perhaps - if you want to share a pic from the internet (particularly Facebook) maybe do a screenshot of it and save it as a JPEG (screenshots are usually PNGs and not always compatible elsewhere) and there should be no reference back to the FB post ...... 

I had been doing 'save as' for the FB pic to a separate folder & then adding it here - but some (not all) still 'cracked' & disappeared!    Double weird!

or just do as Vanilla suggests - just drag them across, cos using the 'photo icon' to add it from your own folder - doesn't always appear to work either! grrrr Bloody Technology!

• wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Options
    Hi@arpie,
    this rings so true for me, a stage 4 metastatic breast cancer diagnosis 9 and a half years ago with no prior warning, what a ride its been so far,
    wendy55
  • Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,121
    Options
    Love it 👏👏
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,375
    Options
    May be an image of one or more people and text that says LESSONS GHT te  Surround yourself with beautiful and positive people who love you and believe in you -Bryant McGill
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    May be an image of text that says Im so happy I dont have a fake image to maintain What you see is what you get Some days Im amazing others day Im a wreck but everyday Im me
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    May be an image of 1 person sky and text that says You must tell yourself No matter how hard it is or how hard it gets Im going to make it