Creative Corner!

Comments

• Jwrenn
    Jwrenn Member Posts: 144
    Love looking at quilts, great photos @arpie. I’ve been doing the native birds one, it’s all painted on black fabric then quilted in black thread. I think I got tendinitis from all the painting and haven’t done any for awhile. 
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690
    edited October 2022
    I just wish. Most of my stuff is in storage 
    @Annie C I will have one like this again one day. As well as a looking like a Museum with all my inherited bit and pieces 
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    I like your writing @melclarity 👌🏻💗. You should get your stuff published if that’s something you’d be interested in. 
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    @FLClover thank you, it is something I picked back up through my 2nd diagnosis. 7yrs post, it really is my soul soothe :) I have quite alot now and yes I would love to publish, not quite sure where to start for that lol. xx
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    LOL - I know a FEW people with piles like this .... all colour coded & all!  ;) 

May be an image of text that says WHAT WASI THINKING Too PRETTY TO USE KEEP FOREVER GOTITASA GIFT WAITING FOR THE RIGHT QUILT RIGHT COLOR WRONG SIRE BUY MORE THERE WAS A SALE FAOCAALV WHERE DID THESE EVEN COME FROM FABRIC FOR CURRENT PROJECT
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    @melclarity make a compilation of your favourites and send them to a few publishers. In the meantime, you could start a blog online and publish them there. Advertise the blog through friends on social media and places like this forum (if they’d allow it). 
    ♥️
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    @FLClover thanks for the tips!! Now theres another new project haha! hugs M x
  • arpie
    OMG @cranky_granny ... that is ME with all my Fishing Gear!  ;)  ...... and Ukuleles ..... 

• arpie
    That is STUNNING, @Annie C - and ANYONE who receives your quilts are very lucky indeed xxx (Myself included xx)

• AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 942
    I love it...here's my Lily with her 'catitude'....just chillin....
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    @Annie C - I love the Catitude !!!!  I am sure several members would be wanting one just like that. It is beautiful.  Well done.  I hope the recipient appreciates it and looks after it as a treasure.