Creative Corner!

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Well done @gumnut .... that is LOVELY. The only time I tried cross stitch was on a plane to UK ... it ended up in the bin!  LOL
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    haha It's called 'getting old' @Annie C ..... oh dear - the air would have been blue if it had been me!!  LOL

I am more accepting of my own stuff ups these days .... but heaven help them if it is someone else!   hahaha
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Oh dear, perseverance gave the best result 
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Haha, just remember Twinnie, you are only marginally behind me! And who said the air was not blue - it was a Kimberley sunshiny day.
    And thankyou @iserbrown for your perserverance compliment.

• Jwrenn
    Jwrenn Member Posts: 144
    edited October 2022
    @Annie C that sounds like something I would do, resew exactly the same as the 1st time. Quilting does my head in sometimes!
  • Annie C
    I could understand how easy it was to do the first time........ but the second time????
    "Jack" and I are now firm friends. My husband looks on enviously at how lovingly and reverently I hold "Jack" in my hand.
  • Annie C
    Thankyou for taking time out of your day to enable me to "attend" a quilt show. Being a lone quilter in a very remote town it is rare for me to be able to attend a quilt show in person.
    It is good to be able to see close up via the photos the details in each quilt.
    I love the stilettos! I wonder if the quilter was reliving their early years?

• jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,951
    Thanks for the photos @arpie. What a stunning variety of work!
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Such talent!
    Love them all and the Stilettos are a stand out!
    Thanks for sharing
  • Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,101
    Wow @arpie they are amazing!

• cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690
    They are fantastic quilts. Quilting is definitely in my retirement plan. 
    In the meantime Kids are now asking for plain old pillow cases apparently the bought ones just don't fit their pillows. The one set I made were too good so they’ve asked for more. 
  • Annie C
    Oh my!
    You have been peeking in my Sewing Shack" windows.
    Sometimes I cannot find the creative idea in the mess lying every where. And I am a Virgo!