Creative Corner!

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Looks gorgeous 
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,374
    Bless you Annie. My daughter works as a childrens advocate in a womens refuge. It feels good knowing people are supporting the work she does
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,568
    Absolutely stunning, @Annie C - as are all your quilts xxx   The recipient will be swaddled in love, knowing it has been made by a caring and compassionate person, such as you xx

• Jwrenn
    Jwrenn Member Posts: 144
    Love the quilt @Annie C. I’ve been trying to work out ways to use up my scraps. 
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,828
    Golly, @Annie C, that looks more like robotic assisted surgery !
    Congratulations on mastering the set up, let alone using it at all.
    The quilts are beautiful.  I just hope the recipients really appreciate them and look after them.
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    I would like to emphasise how very much I enjoyed listening to your two piano compositions, "Un piccolo Momento" and " Sonata No 1".
    I listen to music in my sewing room while I lose myself in designing and sewing quilts, usually the great masters of  classical music.
    Music provides the tempo and rhythm I need to achieve a smooth and consistent stitch whilst quilting.
    Your beautiful lilting pieces provided a soothing rhythm I need to move the sewing machine on the quilting frame's carriage over the quilt for free motion quilting designs. 
    Thankyou.
    Annie

• Tassie73
    Tassie73 Member Posts: 19
    Thanks so much, @Annie C  :)
  • gumnut
    gumnut Member Posts: 1,060
    wow @Annie C
    your quilts are amazing!!!  <3