Comments

• Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,101
    Too true😱
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    ..... yes @cranky_granny, and don't the mothers like to point them out ?  😁😁
    I went white at 20 so my mum had so much fun for many years - and she was never as white as me.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    May be an image of 1 person and text that says Ifit wasnt for my amazing willpower I would be exercising right now
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690

• Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    This made me chuckle.  

• arpie
    Oh yes - I can relate to this!

May be an image of text that says YOU KNOW YOURE OVER 50 WHEN silversurfers You get up from the sofa to get your reading glasses do six other things forget your glasses and sit down on the sofa again wwwsilversurferscom
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 942
    @arpie...And then....I usually find that I sit on the glasses....at least they're then found, even if a tad buggered and bent.
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362

May be an image of outdoors and text that says My inner 12-year-old will be giggling forever now that know the Norwegian phrase for speed bump is Farts-humper Farts- humper 40
  • arpie
    OMG .... I'm still not able to eat this stuff - eating Kale is the equivalent of a cow chewing cud for hours ....

Follow Me for more Cooking Tips!!

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    May be an image of 1 person and text that says To often we lose sight oflifes simple pleasures Remember when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and Gibbs-slap Gibbs- the idiot on the back ofthe of the head NCIS
  • CarmelS
    CarmelS Member Posts: 268
    Oh my gosh @Keeping_positive1 that brings back memories of childhood......... I've just sent it to middle (25yo) son.....maybe I should have sent to his wife.
    Carmel