Happy Belated Birthday πŸ₯‚

BlackWidow
BlackWidow Member Posts: 268 ✭
edited June 2022 in Day to day
Sending a very big Happy Birthday greeting to a lovely lady who has had a big birthday in secret - yes, June, I noticed the cards when I calledΒ  to borrow your laptop my friend !Β  I am sorry I missed it.Β  Thank you for everything you have done for me and for others during our BC sagas.Β  I hope you celebrated well. May it be the start of a wonderful year for you.Β  Big hugs.Β  Anne

Comments

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818 ✭
    Thank you Anne (@BlackWidow).Β  Yes, it was a 'big' birthday as the cards reminded me in big numbers.Β Β I did celebrate well over a lunch at home with a few close friends.Β 
    I ordered platters from the nearby store and also a cheesecake as my birthday cake.Β Β Of course a variety of 'bottles' was on offer so I was toasted in style.
    I try to help BC ladies in small ways and I enjoy doing that when I can.
    See you soon.Β  πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,539 ✭

• June1952
    Thank you @iserbrown.  My birthday has not been registered here in all these years so Anne's post was a surprise.  If she had not borrowed the laptop no-one would have ever known  😁😁
  • Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,266 ✭
    Oh wow @June1952 of course it's a significant birthday. Glad you had a great day. Happy birthday to you πŸΎπŸŽπŸ’πŸŽ‚.
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513 ✭
    Happy Birthday @June1952!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸ₯‚.Β 
    I hope you had a wonderful day, and celebrate many more joyous occasions like this one πŸ€πŸŒΉπŸŒΈπŸŒžβ™₯️.

M Xxx
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,519 ✭
    Many happies @June1952 ... it sounds like you celebrated in style xx

Β 
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,950 ✭
    Dear @June1952,

from jennyss in Western NSW
  • June1952
    Thank you so much @FLCover, @arpie, @jennyss and @Cath62. The profile picture was put up as I have reached the big 70 !Β  It was a nice day.Β  Sending big hugs to you all.Β  πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,101 ✭
    Happy birthday @June1952
    I always enjoy your posts.
    I am guessing that the milestone birthday relates to the β€œ52” and if so extra special congratulations!
    πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    🍾🍾🍾
    Julie
  • June1952
    Thankyou @Julez1958.  Yes, you got it in one, hence the new profile picture, but seeing the numbers on the cards brought it home big-time 🀣🀣🀣.  Oh well, many people, including my brother, do not reach this age so I am grateful for each year.
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513 ✭
    @June1952 70 is the new 40 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
  • June1952
    Ha ha @FLClover - tell my body that !  I have to admit that I don't feel like 70 in my mind, hence the cards sending such a strong message .... the body feels like 90 some days.  🀣🀣🀣🀣