Friday Funnies

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    This is my plan from now on ...

• arpie
    May be an image of airplane
    An Airbus 380 is on its way across the Atlantic. It flies consistently at 800 km/h in 30,000 feet, when suddenly a Eurofighter with Tempo Mach 2 appears.
    The pilot of the fighter jet slows down, flies alongside the Airbus and greets the pilot of the passenger plane by radio: "Airbus flight, boring flight isn’t it? Take care and have a look here!”
    He rolls his jet on its back, accelerates, breaks through the sound barrier, rises rapidly to a dizzying height, only to swoop down almost to sea level in a breathtaking dive. He loops back next to the Airbus and asks, "Well, how was that?"
    The Airbus pilot answers: "Very impressive, but now have a look here!"
    The jet pilot watches the Airbus, but nothing happens. It continues to fly stubbornly straight, with the same speed. After five minutes, the Airbus pilot radioed, "Well, what are you saying now?"
    The jet pilot asks confused: "What did you do?" The other laughs and says, "I got up, stretched my legs, went to the back of the flight to the bathroom, got a cup of coffee and a cinnamon cake.

The moral of the story is:
    When you are young, speed and adrenaline seems to be great. But as you get older and wiser, comfort and peace are not to be despised either.
    This is called S.O.S.: Slower, Older, Smarter.
    Dedicated to all my friends who like me likes the S.O.S. approach!
  • arpie
    I can relate to this ......

• FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    I would be so proud of myself @arpie for only eating half a box, especially that one 👀. But even then, it wouldn’t last for long. I’d go back after 5 mins, if even that 😄🍫♥️
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    May be an image of text that says GRANOLeQuEN HE DA  Lethologica ogica LEH-thuh-LoJ thuh- -ih-kuh n I The inability to remember a specific word or to put your finger  the right word USED IN A SENTENCE The professors lectures could be over in half the time if his acute lethologica didnt leave him stumbling his way through the whole time wwwGrandilageneWordOrTheDaycom  GWOTDMMXVII  GWOTD MMXVIII
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    May be an image of 1 person and text that says Adam Sharp AdamCSharp A thingamajig in different languages 10 Zamazingo Turkish 9 Chingadera Mexican Spanish 8 8 Habbijabbi Bengali 7 Dittelidut Danih 6 Shismoo Arabic 5 Haghawagha Pashto 4 Intazinga Zulu 3 Naninani Japanese 2 Dingsbums German 1 Huppeldepup Dutch
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690
    @arpie all in good time no rushing no burnouts 
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690

• arpie
    Me too, @cranky_granny - I know I don't 'look like it', I know I don't 'act it', and I know I don't 'dress like it' ....

"Keep 'em guessing" is my motto!  ;) 
  • arpie