Did you miss the Webcast: Managing long-term side effects of breast cancer treatment?

Options
Mez_BCNA
Mez_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 874
edited June 2022 in Community news and events

Hi all,

If you missed the webcast on Tuesday night, you can now watch on-demand via the following link https://kapara.rdbk.com.au/landers/73f44c.html

The webcast was well received and a topic that is relevant to many people navigating the side effects of breast. This webcast addressed common long-term side effects of breast cancer treatment and how you can manage them, explain why ongoing support and follow-up care is important, explore the role of survivorship care plans and why you might need one, and let you know about support and resources available to you.  Registrations exceeded 3,000 and more than 1,000 people watched the webcast live. 

We  welcome feedback from those who have already watched the session.

Comments

• deh
    deh Member Posts: 79
    Options
    Wonderful webcast! Big Thank You to Bogda & Naveena & BCNA! You are definitely part of my tribe! So much helpful research, information, resources & tips for living well after breast cancer. You really put things in a much clearer, more positive perspective for me. I'm looking forward to sharing what I've learnt with my local Breast Buddies group. Thanks again. Di
  • Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,278
    Options
    Just listened to this. It was great. Thank you.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,578
    Options
    @Mez_BCNA

The link doesn't allow you to register, to watch it
  • Mez_BCNA
    Mez_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 874
    Options
    Hi @arpie the link should work https://kapara.rdbk.com.au/landers/73f44c.html

You can either login with your email if already registered or fill out the registration form to the right bottom of the screen:

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,578
    Options
    Worked that time, thank you
  • Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,122
    Options
    Just listened to this and it was excellent.
    I particularly liked the breast cancer survivor who said she realised she was never going to be her “ old” self and she needed to just get on with living the best she could as her “ new” self.