Creative Corner!

Comments

• Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    No, nothing on rainfall to speak of. I suspect that it is going to be a Dry Wet. Always a silver lining as no rain or floods means that my fabric supplies and quilting gadgets will be delivered by Aussie Post. It is a sad day when floods cut the road and my "stuff" can't get here.

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    That's brilliant @Annie C - i'll send it on to my sister!! ;) 

• arpie
    edited March 2022
    Gorgeous shot @sheeba!   Is that your local area?  You can add it (general area) to your profile .... and members in the general area can share info on services there xx

WOW! Awesome paintings! We have some very talented artists as members ... and you are one of them!!  I have difficulty drawing a straight line!! :) 
  • Sheeba
    Sheeba Member Posts: 18
    Thanks Arpie, yes there are my local area. I was so happy the sun came out today after 3 weeks of rain so I go for walks again. This covid thing means I have been isolating since July 2021! I am very grateful for my beautiful surroundings and to have a son and husband at home too. The sun always reminds me to be positive.
    I always think of drawing as taking a line for a walk (Paul klee quote) crooked lines are creative too xxx
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,951
    edited March 2022
    Dear @Sheeba, I love the sand and the seaweed and the shimmering light in the photos and the paintings.
  • Sheeba
    Sheeba Member Posts: 18

• Jwrenn
    Jwrenn Member Posts: 144
    @Sheeba that’s fabulous news. Must be a relief off your mind. Xx
  • arpie
    Awesome news @Sheeba!!  Celebrations tonight xxx

Wishing you a good recovery xxx

You have a good eye for composing pics!  That is framed beautifully by nature xx
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    You were overdue some good news! Excellent! 
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690
    Hi @gumnut like lockskey I haven’t cross stitched for years. Still have a box of supplies if i get the urge again. Did counted cross stick for school cert. got an impressive mark for it. 
    I tend to have fads. Going between different needlework’s and machine sewing
    might get the tablecloth thats part done out again one day  eyesight made it too tiresome looking through a magnifying sheet. 
  • Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    @crankygranny they look fantastic.