Friday Funnies

Comments

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    ha ha !!!
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    May be an image of text that says Finally old enough to do anything I want Too tired to actually do it
  • arpie
    Yep - if we've gotta go thru it, so should they!

• arpie

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540

• arpie

• iserbrown

• FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513

I found this a bit too funny 😂🤣
  • iserbrown
    Checking out these from the start.  Certainly some that are extremely funny and help when stress is about
    Take care everyone ❤️ 
  • iserbrown

Since I do have a cat I found this funny - copy and paste from original posting

Renatha 
    Member Posts: 27 ✭
    The massage therapist told me this one as I was having a lymph drainage massage:
    A Labrador dog got up to heaven and God asked what his values were. "Friendship and support," replied the Labrador. "We need lots of that up here - you can sit on my right." Next came an Alsatian dog and again God asked what his values were. "Security and control." "Well I guess we also need that here as well. You can sit on my left." 
    Then a cat came before God and once again, God asked the cat what were his values. "You're sitting in my seat," replied the cat. D
  • arpie

• cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690

• arpie
    This time last year, I reckon I was a 3 ..... this year, I reckon I am more a 5 going on 9 ....

What are you??

• Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    @arpie I'm a 9 today.  Look out everyone.

• arpie
    Oooh - them's fighting words!!  ;) 

May be an image of text that says Husband Honey I broke a glass in the kitchen The wife I am coming with the broomHusband It aint urgent You can come on foot