Friday Funnies

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    edited February 2022
    OMG .... THis will REALLY do your head in!!! 

It seems the blue lines are really parallel ... but an optical illusion is telling your brain 'it isn't so'!!

I am going cross-eyed!

Here it is with the pale blue vertical lines removed .....  using dead straight lines .... so WEIRD!

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    @arpie - When I squinted my eyes to almost closed the lines were parallel ....
  • arpie
    edited February 2022
    Well done @June1952!  Good idea  .... hmmmm the Top one still looks crooked to me, even with squinted eyes!  :( 

Even the bottom one looks a bit 'odd' too - but I know it HAS to be straight ...... cos I added the white lines! 
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690

• arpie

• arpie
    haha - pretty accurate description really - and apparently we have more 'technology' in our phone, than they had when sending the Astronauts to the Moon!!

• arpie
    haha - I reckon people would be queueing up every day to get that pic ..... 

• arpie
    May be an image of palm trees sky and text that says Reading wont solve your problems But then again neither will housework
  • arpie
    OMG .... this is hilarious ..... who's gonna cut up their undies??

https://www.facebook.com/danielle.kinsella.10/posts/10159834544393888

• arpie

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    edited February 2022
    Oh, I like that last one @arpie !  We are finding the banks more and more difficult to deal with so I will remember this one - but will I be game enough to do it ?  🤣🤣🤣
    I am not on FB so cannot see the other.  Oh well ....  🙁
  • arpie
    edited February 2022
    It is actually on TikTok but I don't subscribe to that - it was a bit like this one - but using a rather large lady after the 'slim lady' ..... AND a pocket for your phone/iPod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzyvCpiU9aU