Second mammogram post diagnosis year 2

Cath62
Cath62 Member Posts: 1,268
Hi everyone, 

Yesterday I went for my 2nd mammogram and ultrasound post treatment. I did cry this year or feel that horrible scan anxiety. Horaay! 

Last year I was a complete mess and had tears flowing as I had my first ultrasound post treatment. 

This year I was a little nervous but ok. My husband patiently waited for me while I went it. I was there for over 2 hrs and my results were given immediately. I am clear. No evidence of disease. Another Horaay. 

We celebrated with a glass of bubbles 🥂 after the news at a lovely place on the Brisbane River. It was raining but I didn't even notice because I was so happy with my news. 

Comments

• Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,103
    That’s great news.
    onwards and upwards!
    🎉🎉🎉
  • Keeping_positive1
    Keeping_positive1 Member Posts: 555
    Fantastic news :)  
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    That really is great news! 🥳🥳🤩🍾🥂💟💟💟
  • Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    Congratulations @Cath62 that is wonderful news.
  • Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,268
    Thanks @Locksley, @FLClover, @Julez1958 and @Keeping_positive1. I was a bit nervous because I had a little red lump on my other breast. Turns out to be a cyst in the skin of the breast and not the breast tissue.  What a relief!!!
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,523
    edited February 2022
    Woohooo!! That's wonderful news @Cath62!!  Scanxiety is still a very real condition xx.  So glad it was a skin cyst ...  

I am SO happy for you xx Take care
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    So happy for you @Cath62.  To get the results straight away is so good, too.  I can picture you both enjoying the river views, sipping champers and feeling relaxed and happy.  🍾🍾