jennyss Member Posts: 1,951
    Dear @patdug,

and best wishes for 2022 from jennyss in Western NSW
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,524
    Many Happies @Patdug xxx

• patdug
    patdug Member Posts: 53
    Thanks you so much @gumnut @Cath62 @Locksley @iserbrown @jennyss and @arpie for your beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful cake and and the years long encouraging and positive suggestions  to how we can live our best lives. Any suggestions are always so well received by EVERYONE in this network ...all with the aim of getting us through this 'thing' that is BC.... I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year ...and let's work on conjuring  and communicating as many optimistic and positive thoughts as practical, given the current pandemic and our health challenges ...big hugs everyone xxxx Patricia  3333 

BTW... i have just returned from spending a few days throwing myself in the ocean and boy do I feel refreshed...If you are looking for some aquatic therapy get to the beach if you can and frolic!! So good for the body and mind and spirit!
    It wasn't all smooth sailing though as they say......Many will appreciate this dilemma.....here goes....thought I would catch some waves, didn't I.(!!!) ..all with temporary breast prosthesis in situ....wave was a dumper...breast prosthesis goes up in the air and into the crashing wave foam heading for the shoreline.... you've never seen a (fairly lopsided) woman move so fast to retrieve it ....Dignity restored, lesson learnt ( to secure it correctly) !! Oh the things we learn along the the way, hey!! hugs and more hugs  xxxxxxx
  • gumnut
    gumnut Member Posts: 1,055
    So glad that you had a great birthday  :) 
    And you are right, we definitely learn new things every day  :)
    Hugs and best wishes for a great 2022  <3<3
  • Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    @patdug very funny beach story.  How did you secure it.  I am wanting to get back to water aerobics and will be using one of the knitted knockers until I get an aqua prosethis. 
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,951
    Dear @patdug,
    I am heading to the south coast of NSW on Friday. I am looking forward to a good splash and swim too!
  • patdug
    patdug Member Posts: 53
    Thanks @gumnut @Locksley and @jennyss...missed your posts as been returning to work.....urgh!
    @Locksley...I 'secured' it in a very rudimentary way..with safety pins...not ideal I know...but they stayedin place for the hsort time in the ocean...Hope you and @jennyss had/are having a wonderful time swimming etc..Take care xx