Night Howlers - Jump on to chat if you are awake

124»

Comments

• tisme
    tisme Member Posts: 148
    waiting to see if the breast cancer has returned , ( had a mole thing removed on the other side of the same breast , and one on my leg , i dont think i will get much sleep tonight , the appointment was friday but got a ph call to say the doc wont be there then so got to see her tomorrow , my crazies are working over time , is she having friday off or ..................... im so tired of things going wrong. I know im over thinking everything but i cant shut the mind off , autie daughter senses something 
  • Keeping_positive1
    Keeping_positive1 Member Posts: 555
    @tisme I am not usually a night howler, but I jumped on here and noticed your comment.  It is understandable your mind is in overdrive at the moment.  We all do that from time to time, but keep in mind that it is probably correct that the doc is just going to not be in Friday after all.  I have had similar shuffles with my appointments, can happen from time to time especially if you are going through the public system.  Perhaps a warm milk drink might help you drift off to slumber land, other than that I haven't got any useful suggestions.  Please let us know how you get on, and all the best for tomorrow. xx 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,524
    Sorry you are in a tiz, @tisme .... sadly, it goes with the territory. xx  Fingers & toes crossed everything is clear.  Easy for me to say, but try & not to overthink it ..... the Dr probably IS just not available on Fri, so brought the appt early .... better than it being later, I guess ....  take care

I've mentioned the possibility of an Autie Group suggestion to @Mez_BCNA

All the best for your appt xxxx 

• Keeping_positive1
    Keeping_positive1 Member Posts: 555
    Yay @tisme so pleased for you.  A little win for you, that is how I look at good results when nothing sinister reported.  Can you treat yourself to something nice?  I do little things like celebrate with a biscuit and a cup of tea while relaxing in the garden.  Take care. xx
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    Well, well, well - here I am awake and on the computer !  Anyone out there ?  After a difficult day hubby is sound asleep and I am up on the worry wagon.
    Very quiet in the house with the canine in the outside kennel and the felines in the laundry.
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    @June1952 don’t worry, Miss Night Owl is also up 😆. I’ve also had a long and tiresome day, but that doesn’t stop my mind from wanting to know about the mysteries of the world late at night 😂. I hope you’ve managed to fall asleep 🤞
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    @FLClover, I was just about asleep when you came on to say "hello".  Never mind, hopefully next time we will get our timings coinciding.  I am fading now but will stay awake until our 'normal' time of 10.30pm if I can 😁😁
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    @June1952 I’m glad you managed to go back to sleep 😊. Good idea to stay up to your normal time again to try and get the routine back 👌🏻