Night Howlers - Jump on to chat if you are awake

Comments

• FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    @arpie 😁 
    I usually try to pretend I’m asleep too 😆. It does work a lot! 
  • FLClover
    Thank you dear @June1952 for reviving this thread 😊🙏🏻. I had noticed it was forgotten a few months ago as well. It’s nice to have someone to talk to at night, for sure! 💟
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    I read for at least 1/2 an hour before the light goes out.  (Hubby's head hits the pillow and the snore starts).  I lay still, one eye closed and the other open - most nights the open one joins it's mate !  On the nights I cannot get to sleep or wake after a couple of hours I stay there as it is too cold to get up to the computer 😀  Oh, the joy of living in western Victoria !
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    The rapidity with which some men can go to sleep (my partner too) never fails to amaze! 
  • FLClover
    @Afraser @June1952 same!! 😂. My last three partners also fell asleep as soon their head touched the pillow, and would start snoring away!! If they woke, they’d be asleep again in half a second. And there I am, struggling for hours 😩😆🤷🏼‍♀️
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Hubby is similar - used to go to sleep as soon as the head touched the pillow  .... but he now gets up numerous times a night to raid the kitchen (and do Word Puzzles for hours) - and as a diabetic .... is NOT supposed to do that!   grrrr
  • FLClover
    You have your work cut out for you @arpie 😐
  • FLClover
    Anyone awake? 😂
  • arpie
    Sorry no one was there to chat, @FLClover ... xx. Hopefully next time

I actually slept WELL last night, for a change!  Pretty well tight thru! WIN
  • Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,266
    Sorry @FLClover. I slept all the way through last night. 
  • FLClover
    @arpie @Cath62 no problem ladies, I’m actually very happy to hear you both had a great night 😀😀. I hope it continues like that for you both 👌🏻👌🏻💖🌸
  • arpie
    And that should behave been ‘right thru’ (not ‘tight thru’ .... tho the 2 - or was it 3? rums with dinner May have ‘helped’ me sleep thru tho! ;) 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Lol!  Sleeping tablets come in different forms!
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Good nights sleep by most!
    Hope most did and are having a sleep in on this Sunday morning
    Best wishes
    Take care
  • arpie
    I snuck on at 1am ..... but twas empty, so went back to bed. xx